Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Gentle Cycle Christ" Yes!

I've obviously already revealed my hand by putting a link to Doghouse over in the toobs section. I hope my readers will check in with him frequently, as there's no better place to get some focus on the general murk. However, the following post--from a different quarter--is the prize-winner of at least the windy month of 2010. Right on!!

http://www.first-draft.com/2010/03/your-old-road-is-rapidly-aging.html

By the way, one of the reasons why Bob Dylan was so breathtaking back in the day was the fact that, in song after song, he cut to the chase. There's not a better anti-war attitude than "Masters of War," then, now, forever. "I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes... then you'd see what a drag it is to be you." Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment